I think I need to go fix myself a cuppa after this homework. Whew.
1. What colorless and odorless potion forces the drinker to tell the truth?
2. If the spell to Apparate goes wrong and leaves half of you behind, you have been what?
3. Who wrote the Standard Books of Spells Grades 1 and 2?
4. What is it called when brother wands meet?
Priori Incantatem or Reverse Spell Effect
5. Name the charm used by Ludo at the World Cup to amplify his voice.
6. For what is the charm Aparecium used?
Makes Invisible Ink visible again
7. What charm requires the use of a Secret-Keeper?
8. What color should the Strengthening Potion be?
9. What plants are used in preparing a confusing potion?
Scurvy-grass, Lovage, Sneezewort
10. What condition is cured by Glumbumble?
Some forms of hysteria
11. What potion makes a werewolf safe so he can keep his mind when he transforms, and what substance makes it useless?
Wolfsbane Potion. Sugar renders it useless.
12. When does Fluxwood, an ingredient used in making Polyjuice Potion, have to be picked?
Must be picked at full moon.
13. What color should a Shrinking Solution be?
14. What potion is made from asphodel and wormwood?
15. For what are Jobberknoll feathers used?
Used in memory potions and truth serums.