Alas, it's almost the end of term. And with it our last house quiz. I'm hoping to sneak off to Hogsmeade this weekend for a wee break. I'm hoping there another Enchanted Kit Swap in the next term, since this one has been so delightful.
Here's the last assignment.
1. Who loves containers of all sorts?
2. Who dyed her fingers blue?
3. Who is related to William Shakespeare?
4. Who wants to own an alpaca farm?
5. Who hates carrots?
6. Who is from the Muggle town of Bagshot in Surrey?
7. Who was searching for radishes in the winter?
Madam Ferula McGonagall
8. Who got a gift certificate to a LYS from a Slytherin boy for Valentine's Day?
9. Who discovered ghosts and house elves drinking tea in the Great Hall at midnight?
10. Who took an extra credit class called Muggle Fantasy Literature?
11. Who attended a Muggle music convention?
12. Who taught herself to purl backwards?
13. Who sports Ravenclaw Spirit socks?
14. Who would like to work in Muggle Relations after graduation?
15. Whose Mum is named Henrietta?