Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back to classes

Can you believe we're back for another term at Hogwarts? I'm enjoying putting my between term homework in Care for Magical Creatures. I've got some newt hatchlings which wandered off from my room into the Gryffindor Common Room. I'm still missing one and hope he can be located and soon - hopefully Mrs. Norris won't find him first. If you see him, please let me know. He's blue, with pink and gold sides.

Headmistress Wartbobble asked to have this quiz/questionnaire posted on my blog. Here 'tis!

Potter Name: Millicent Brocklehurst (CentyB!)

Rav ID: knitbot

I am allergic to: milk. (seriously)

Pets that I have: Lilly, a dog.

My favorite yarn: Noro silk garden

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? Book.

My favorite flavor: Lemon, closely followed by dark chocolate and coffee.

My favorite holiday: Thanksgiving

I would like to receive a: Sock kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Addi Lace turbo Size 1

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Nope.

I've participated in HSKS: This is my third term.

Do you have a birthday during this swap? Not this term.

No comments: