Friday, March 6, 2009

Swap kit progress

I'm making progress on my kit for my spoilee, Fleur Sweeting. The handmade item is nearly done and I'm looking forward to the finished item. Today I picked up a few goodies to go alongside of the yarn, pattern, and another item ordered and arrived a couple of weeks ago.

Also picked up a house prize today to send to a lucky student (we have someone in mind for this week's cypher assignment winner) and a muggle item called an Ott Light. It's small but provides a very nice, non-magical light source for knitting, finishing long homework scrolls, and practicing.

Here's a non-magical image of another witch and myself from a recent meeting after a strange trip from the Three Broomsticks.

1 comment:

Winnie said...

The key to today Snitch lies within Hogwarts leadership.