Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Start of term

Well, I'm back to Hogwarts for a temporary teaching assignment in Transfiguration until a full time professor is located. I must pack myself up, including books, teaching materials and knitting. I've heard there was a terrible mess in Ravenclaw. Perhaps someone has cast a Drought Charm to clear things up. I'm hoping my room is dry. I've also learned that there is a Magic in Threadwork in Weaving class ... I may sit in on a session, if I'm not to busy with lessons and grading. It sounds quite wonderful.

I note here that I'm now part of a Ravenclaw knitting group and there's some activities planned, with other houses. I even have a mystery person with whom I'm to swap fiber goodness. How wonderful! Time, perhaps, to work a confundo charm? Accio needles!

2 comments:

Miss Mandy Finch-Fletchley said...

Hey, Millicent! It's good to know that I'm not the only alumni returning to Hogwarts for a teaching position. I can't wait to get started.

CentyB said...

Indeed Mandy. I'm thrilled to see the photo of Mr. Black on your blog. I've not yet met him, but now I know what he looks like, and he looks, well rather quite nice. Though I shouldn't say so out of respect to Mr. Brocklehurst.

I look forward to sitting in on your class and our next potluck!

Cheers. Centy.